30 Things about Jerry


1. I love Apgujeong. It was, is, and will be my all-time favorite city. I love the light, smell, and feel of Garosu-gil and Saerosu-gil which I spent most of my 3 years of life in. And though I love my home, I still struggle in finding the way through buildings.

신사동 가로수길의 밤 '래빗 카페'

2. I love toys, as you all saw in my formal essay. Especially, power rangers are my favorite. Still, I like other toys too, such as smurfs, shrek, black panther, etc. I still play with them once in a while with my own scenarios.

3. Talking about scenarios, one of my goals is to make an animation movie scenario. I love Disney animations like “Inside-Out”, “Boss Baby”, “COCO”, and so on. One day, I’ll finish designing my own fantasy world and start finding designers and BGM producers to make it a film.

Inside Out” shines with moving story and dazzling visuals | The ...

4. I recently watched “The Greatest Showman”. The music at the start “A Million Dreams” became my favorite song. I listen to it at least 10 times a day. It sort of mirror my vision about success. "Every night I lie in bed, I think of what the world would be."

위대한 쇼맨: 리메이크 영화음악 (The Greatest Showman : Reimagined ...

5. My major is DEFINITELY Computer Science. I love algorithm challenge and ML projects. But, I actually started coding at KMLA. And I am a computer illiterate.

6. I have two projects I’m working on right now. One is about three dimensional inpainting by computed tomography and Generative Adversarial Network and another is COVID-19 spread prediction. Honestly, project one is much more fun; the concept of police and thief game used in Generative Adversarial Network is fascinating. COVID-19 spread prediction model is still in its early age. I think that it will be simple compared to the other one.

7. I am actually quite satisfied with my current quarantine life, even though I am sorry for all the harm COVID-19 has caused.

8. Many people think that look very distant with classic instruments. But believe it or not, I’m in the Minjok Orchestra and played cello for almost 10years. The thing is I never had much passion in it and I’m not good at it.

9. Conversely, I only played Lacrosse for one year, but I have about 100 times more passion for playing it than playing the cello. Maybe because I am the founder and it was reaaaaaaaaaally difficult to start the club. It’s the best club in KMLA now. Definitely. My back number is 9, just like this question number (Thanks for the idea, Mulgi).


10. As a member of EDS, I learned a lot about debate and speech. But sometimes, I imagine what if I was Mock Trial. Not that I regret being EDS. Just a thought.

11. I love Marvel, especially starting from Iron Man 1. I never missed a Marvel hero movie since then.

12. I love fantasy novel even more than Marvel. Jack Blank series, Percy Jackson series, Unwanted series, and Artemis Fowl series are my four best series. I read the whole series at least 10 times. Some even 20 times. After seeing Percy Jackson movies fail, I’m worried about the Artemis Fowl movie that will be coming out in May.

Artemis Fowl (new cover) (Artemis Fowl (1)): Colfer, Eoin ...

13. I want to learn to cook. My grandmother was a wonderful cook; she even got a prize in some competition, I think. My mom also cooks very well. During gap year, I’m going to learn cooking from her. In fact, I want to learn cooking professionally some time.

14. Talking about food, I hate sprinkling beverages. I don’t understand why people drink Coke. Its disgusting. I almost threw up after drinking it. Disgusting sugar water.

15. Of the five senses, touch is the most important thing for me. I don’t like leather and prefer microfiber blankets. The fur-like touch melts me. Even at home, I wear fur slippers because of the comforting feeling of walking. My dog also has this kind of fur.

16. I have two dogs. I love them. One is Cloudy and the other is Lucky. Cloudy is an 8-year old white Pomeranian and she is objectively beautiful. She got casted by a dog model agency. But, she is a bit ‘sharp’ to strangers, so sadly I refused. Lucky is a seven-year old Shih-tzu. She is pretty beautiful and very kind. Actually, because Cloudy thinks her name is “Baby”, we always call her baby instead of her real name. I treat them like my baby sisters and I’m pretty sure I can give up anything for them.


17. My soul food is cow intestine (“gob-chang” in Korean). There’s a place called “Meokgeori Gob-chang” that makes the best gob-changs. I go there at least every two weeks. I recommend you all to come and try it.

List 신사먹거리양곱창 Photos and Videos

18. I am very interested in fashion. But I don’t like expensive clothes; I prefer cheap and fashionable outfits. I don’t like teenagers obsessed in brands because most of their fashion is lame. In my middle school days I went shopping to Dongdaemoon at least once a month and bought a bunch of clothes. Sadly, in KMLA, I completely abandoned fashion, so most think I only wear white t-shirts and black adidas shorts. I’ll return to fashionable me after graduation (probably). My favorite clothes color are white, black, and blue.

19. What is shown is only a part of me. Lots of thought, feelings, and memories are not accessible to most people. I have never been completely sincere to anyone except a few, probably under ten people. Recent years changed me more like this and I actually like it this way. I enjoy being inside the veils. Too much emotional exchange is unnecessary and tiring.

20. I hate subaccounts. I once had one, but I erased it and regretted it. If it’s not for a certain purpose, I still don’t understand why you have to divide yourself and speak in a selected, isolated group. So, I unfollow all of them. Still, I respect other’s subaccount and the meaning of it to others.

21. I don’t believe that people change. Even if their looks or personality get altered the little, I think that the fundamentals will never change. That’s why I don’t give or accept second chances in any kind of relationship: friendship, work partnership, or love relationship.

22. I like sleeping, but I can endure sleeping for things I have to do. With some energy drinks, I can be awake for at least 3 days non-sleep. In some ways, I’m kind of goal obsessed to the extent of destroying my health.

23. Health is not a priority for me. I like exercising and caring for my body, but if I have to choose, I will select a short and impactful life over a long and silent life. Achieving my dreams is the most important thing to me, more than love (marriage) or health.

24. I love myself. I am proud of myself and never thought I want to become someone else. That doesn’t mean I am satisfied with the current myself.

25. Though I like my name, people think I’m a girl when they look at my name.

26. 2 years in KMLA was really hard for me, but I learned a lot and it was a very important turning point in my life. Still, I occasionally miss my middle school life. I sometimes wonder “what if I selected a normal life in a normal school?”. I’m pretty sure I would’ve regretted it.



27. Silicon Valley is my wonderland. I swear to god I will work and live there someday.

28. After graduation, I want to go to clubs. I’m kind of afraid I won’t shuffle well, but still, it seems like fun. I also want to date then, when I probably have some time, and I think I have a much better shot than Geonu does.

29. I want to travel overseas. Though I don’t like Japan in historical context, I will still go there on January 2021. I’m quite sad that international competitions been longing for are canceled. I hope I will be able to go to Salamanca, Spain in September.

도쿄의 개요 / 도쿄 관광 공식 사이트GO TOKYO

30. I’ve been REALLY honest in these questions. One more secret: my English name is Jerry, though I don’t use it much anymore in Korea. It’s too confusing to switch from Joohyun to Jerry to Joohyun in KMLA. Maybe I’ll use it at university. In kindergarten, I cried because other kids teased me that I was a mouse.


A Space Jam-Style 'Tom And Jerry' Film Is In The Works

댓글