Moose Attack


Have you ever crashed with a herd of moose? Well, my friend’s car did. My family, my friend’s family was in Maine to see autumn leaves. It was a chilly morning of September. The autumn leaves looked great but I couldn’t see the end of the road. My friend’s name is Kyle, my friend’s little brother’s name is Ethan. All of us can’t stand it if we‘re bored. We were locked in the car for a million centuries. Of course, we were bored. Kyle shouted. “I’m bored!”
I added, “Me too!”
Ethan complained, “We’re all bored!”
My mom told us to calm down, but just then Kyle’s mom detected a moose herd. It looked at us as if it was scared. Then it came racing towards our car as fast as a train! First, we didn’t notice that it was going to crash with us, but we finally realized it was going to slam us.
We screamed, “Ahhhh!”
I have to admit I was quite impressed to see a moose herd. But we were also horrified because, think about huge animals with wide, large, sharp horns were dashing towards you. Wouldn’t you be scared?
Ethan waved, and wailed, “Shoo, Shoo!”
My dad ordered us to cover our heads. Wham! We crashed! The damage wasn’t too destructive. Only the loud sound and my legs were trembling. Silence fell. When we got out of the car, Kyle looked like he can’t walk because of his trembling leg.
Kyle’s dad and my dad asked, “Is anyone hurt?”
We muttered, “No.”
Kyle and I walked to the hotel while our sneakers squeaked. When we took a glimpse at the front of the car, a chill went through my spine. There were scratches and one of the head light was flickering! Also there was a huge mark on the face of the car.
“Holly moose herd!” Kyle’s dad shrieked.
We looked at eachother and laughed hysterically.

댓글

댓글 쓰기